So I have decided to start this blog, as you can see by the boring appearance I am not very good at this sort of stuff right now.
During my bi-monthly indulgence of getting completely pampered by getting a spa manicure and pedicure I came up with this idea to start this blog. Actually I made a bet between several friends that they did not think I could do what I am going to blog about for the next year . . .
What I am going to do for the next 365 days is . . . discontinue shopping . . . for myself anyways. This means I am not going to buy a single thing for myself to include jeans, shirts, bras, shoes, $1000 shopping sprees to Nordstrom's, etc.
However, I am not going to limit my purchases for work. I am a Officer in the United States Army and I have to keep my appearance up at all times. So new combat boots, running shoes, sports bras, random items for my dress uniforms are off limits to the challenge.
Then, I am going to blog, as often as possible to let my friends and family know how I am doing for this challenge. Please let me know your feedback and thank you for your support.
Meegs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck!
ReplyDeleteI will be following this closely and holding you to it as best I can!!!!
ReplyDelete